Pinoy Violinists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Share | 

[EVENT] Chopin Piano Festival

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RAd
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
RAd

[EVENT] Chopin Piano Festival Vide
PostSubject: [EVENT] Chopin Piano Festival   [EVENT] Chopin Piano Festival EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:14 pm

details here

Punta ako sa August 22 dun sa performance ni Rudolf Golez. Galing ako sa Megamall kasi because of the Metro Comic Con and I know Rudolf personally so nood ako. [EVENT] Chopin Piano Festival 35449
Back to top Go down
SouthernStrings
Cremona
Cremona
SouthernStrings

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Chopin Piano Festival   [EVENT] Chopin Piano Festival EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:24 am

Sayang, I missed this. Were his cd's on sale? I'm a fan, but there's very little of him on YouTube, except for the CCP performance - Encore and Staircase.
Back to top Go down
RAd
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
RAd

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Chopin Piano Festival   [EVENT] Chopin Piano Festival EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:30 am

There was a woman who was distributing the afternoon's programme at may konti siyang CD's na hawak. I think that those were for sale. Medyo nag-mix up nga ng schedule.

I was informed na 5 pm yung start ng show and Rudolf did the same. Pero, the start pala is at 4 pm so ayun, in order to accommodate the people, he did 2 shows. After ng 4 pm show, pahinga siya ng konti at inulit niya ang tugtog para dun sa mga 5 pm ang alam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Chopin Piano Festival   [EVENT] Chopin Piano Festival Empty

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Chopin Piano Festival

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Violinists :: Pinoy Violinists :: Event Discussions-