Pinoy Violinists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Share | 

The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maiden.Michiru
Cremona
Cremona
Maiden.Michiru

The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails Vide
PostSubject: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm known by my peers in having natural long nails.
I need to learn how to play the violin. And for a beginner like me, long nails might not help. The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails 760439

I don't have any regrets that I'll be cutting my nails since I can still put on nice nail colors on it even if they'll be shorter. I just need to get used to having shorter nails in other tasks such as using the phone(touchscreen-based). Here's a remembrance before I head to the salon tomorrow. :D

The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails Nailsmichiru
Back to top Go down
paigenotfound
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
paigenotfound

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:24 am

Picture picture, Bye bye nails. You can still keep them as souvenirs The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails 606108
Back to top Go down
Fox
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:52 am

hehe i really suggest you need to cut them down XD

because you might hurt yourself and that i am afraid of ='[

Back to top Go down
banned-by-admin
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
banned-by-admin

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:54 am

good luck Michi! farewell to your sailor neptune nails :P

Back to top Go down
http://www.arwinclicks.com/x/
Halimaw_Sa_Banga
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
Halimaw_Sa_Banga

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:10 am

Wow. Deadly O_o Pero its a decision you won't regret.

Back to top Go down
Maiden.Michiru
Cremona
Cremona
Maiden.Michiru

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:10 am

Thanks guys! this change is refreshing indeed. Will post my new "violinist" nails later. Pray that my manicurista will be as tough as me. Kasi last time I went having shorter nails from such length, parang may guidance and counseling session sa salon. Buong staff pa ata. I told them na nasasaktan ko na sarili ko sa haba ng kuko ko. Saka mahirap din gumawa ng gawain bahay. And they're like telling me kasi rare daw na magpahaba ng ganun tapos matibay.

^___^ No regrets in cutting my nails. I trust them that they'll not go "tampo" or anything. My hands would thank me as well since I'm going to play the violin. Saka ayoko atakihin sa puso yung violin teacher ko pagka nakita nya kamay ko. I'll be meeting him 1st time tom.
Back to top Go down
T@l Blaiser
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
T@l Blaiser

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:33 am

He he he, Classical Guitarist ako bago lumipat sa violin. eto pa ung pic:

The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails Cropped

Naka french cropped pa noon lolz! dati binababad ko pa iyan sa olive oil at bawang para lalong kumunat[once lang ako nabalian ng nails] pero talagang kinailangan tanggalin... hinde na nga lang ako nakakapag tremolo sa guitar, which is a huge set back for the guitar, ilan sa mga pinagmamalaki ko na piyesa ay may tremolo. but sacrifices have to be made. pinili ko mag violin.

Wag ka matakot, babalik din iyan pag ginusto mo :D
Back to top Go down
http://tal-blaiser.deviantart.com/
Halimaw_Sa_Banga
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
Halimaw_Sa_Banga

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:52 am

Wowzah naman :) Talagang may memorial kayo ng mga kuko ninyo. Hindi ko kasi na experience magpahaba ng ganyan. Napaka-forgetful ko kasi. Plus dahil sa work ko sa hospital I really can't grow my nails. Kinukulayan ko lang ng black pag trip ko.
Back to top Go down
T@l Blaiser
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
T@l Blaiser

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:25 am

@ Halimaw_Sa_Banga: memorial ah, he he he laki kaya ng ginastos ko sa pag maintain ng nails, plus ung mga good memories na kasama ito... ilan na ang natusok ko at nakalmot dito[hinde sinasadya] kaya nga siguro kailangan na rin putulin, tinutukso pa ako dati na mas makapal ito kesa sa nails nila sa paa kekekekekeke!
Back to top Go down
Maiden.Michiru
Cremona
Cremona
Maiden.Michiru

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 am

T@l Blaiser: I never tried nor heard olive oil for the nails. Pero I did use bawang. And I can attest na naging stronger nails ko. ^^

Update: 1st lesson ko last Sat. Though di muna ako pinaghawak ng violin ng teacher ko. Nagbasa kame ng notes. May assignment ako. Di ko pa nasisimulan. This sat raw kame tutogtog ng violin.
Back to top Go down
Halimaw_Sa_Banga
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
Halimaw_Sa_Banga

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:20 am

^Good luck, MM. :)
Back to top Go down
T@l Blaiser
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
T@l Blaiser

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 pm

@ Maiden.Michiru: sa mga kapwa ko classical guitarist ko napulot iyang olive oil :D pampakunat, kailangan ito para hinde agad mapudpud ang nails sa pag guitar.

Best wishes sa studies mo, galingan mo!
Back to top Go down
Franco_G
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
Franco_G

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:02 pm

I assure you Miss Maiden that you'll never regret on deciding to play the violin.

Cheers and Good Luck! :D
Back to top Go down
merrycrystal
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
merrycrystal

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Shucks, I feel for you. I've had long nails for years na dahil mahilig ako sa nail art. Although kokonti nalang ung designs na pwede kong gawin, okay narin para makapag-violin. Haha! Good luck to us!
Back to top Go down
Maiden.Michiru
Cremona
Cremona
Maiden.Michiru

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi guys, I'm back. Busy sa work. Ngayong gabi pa lang ako mag-aaral ng notes na binigay sa akin ng teacher ko. Hehe.. good luck sa akin.

@merrycrystal: welcome to PV! yep, need din talaga natin mag-short nails. ako, dinadaan ko na lang sa mga striking na colors.

@Halimaw_Sa_Banga, T@l Blaiser, Franco_G:
thank you po. tom pa ang lesson namin ng pagtugtog.

^___^
Back to top Go down
kanjiruminamoto
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
kanjiruminamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:57 pm

Buti nalang ako di ko na kailangang Manghinayang sa Aking nails ahah
Basta Ginugupit ko tapos File and then Nililinis ko ahaha!
I love my nails But I don't Like them long :D
Back to top Go down
T@l Blaiser
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
T@l Blaiser

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Ano pala ginagamit mo pang tinga? dyoke he he he he.

ang hirap kaya mag maintain ng long nails, laking ginhawa ng pinutol ko na *** akin. un lang nga natapos na *** career ko sa pag guitara ^^; at least naman ngayon nag vi violin na ako :D
Back to top Go down
kanjiruminamoto
Höfner *Adik magpost*
Höfner *Adik magpost*
kanjiruminamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:41 am

Hygenic nmn ako Gumagamit ako ng toothpick o kaya Nag tutoothbrush na ako :P Bleh!

Back to top Go down
merrycrystal
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
merrycrystal

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:22 pm

kung colored pa *** pinutol na nails pwedeng ipang design sa scrapbook

joke! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Maiden.Michiru
Cremona
Cremona
Maiden.Michiru

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:23 pm

ahahaha.. siguro idodonate na lang yung haba ng nails sa salon para pagpraktisan ng nail art.
Back to top Go down
merrycrystal
Bachendorff
Bachendorff
merrycrystal

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:58 pm

hahaha pwede din
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails   The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aspiring Violinist and her Nails

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Violinists :: Fiddler's Lounge :: General Discussion-